Navinal village is located to the west of India and to the
south of Kutch district in Kanti section.Navinal is the part of Mundra taluka
near the Arabian sea.
Navinal village has passed on the heridietry to shri Rayabji from his father
shriGodhji in saga year 1775,but Jadeja's preferred to stay in Kandhagara
than in Navinal. However,thier heirs prince Rayabji alias Bavaji settled
in Navinal in saga year 1845.
Jaser, Chavda,Turks,Harijans and Mahajans were already settled in Navinal
before Jadeja's.Among theMahajan's,Vora's were the first to settle in this
village. Later on Gala's, Pethad's,Mota's, Chheda's, Dharod, Buriya and
Dedhia's also joined Vora's.Besides Mahajans,few Thakkar's,Barots,Brahamins,Karbhari's
etc also settled in this village.
B) Memorable Events:
· Vikram Savant (VS) 1954: An Epidemic of Plague
due to which the whole village was vacant. Such situation arised 4 times
up to VS 1974.
· VS 1975: The Live Stocks were affected by influenza. Also there
was a severe drought condition.
· VS 1978: The School was awarded as The Best School in Mundra Taluka.
· VS 1981: A Shang (group) of Sheth Sevantilal Nagindas from Paatan
· VS 1982: An excellent organization of 3 days program where Mahajans
of 8 other villages were invited for dine.
· VS 1983: On 5th of Vaishakh Vad month Acharyaji Shri Vrujkuvarbai
of Sthanakwasi Aanth Koti Moti Paksha took Diksha.
· VS 1983: Due to flood, 200 workers from Bhujpur village were given
shelter & food by Navinal Mahajans.
· VS 1985: Patels, Choudharis and many other visited Navinal for
· VS 1986: Thanakwasi Motipax, Nanipax & Derawasi unitedly enjoyed
and managed thousands of visitors with full hospitality during the Chaturmas
of Pujya Shri Kanji Swami.
· VS 1996: Severe Drought condition and thereby more than 250 cattle
were taken care with the help of generous donors and later sent to Mundra
· VS 2014: Son of Shah Pasu Vasu & Meghbai - Ratna Shri Liladharbhai
took Diksha at very young age in the auspicious month of Vaishakh in Aanth
Koti Nani Paksha.
· VS 2015: Every house in village was enlightened with the arrival
· VS 2019: On 6th of Bhadarva Vad month Mahasati Mithibai Swami started
fast unto death (Ansan Vrath).
· VS 2020: On 5th of Kartak Sud month after completing 46 fast The
Divine Soul lived the body of Mahasati Mithibai Swami.
· VS 2023: From 10th of Chaitra Vad month to 2nd of Vaishakh Sud
month a Pratistha Mohatsav was celebrated with full enjoyment. The Temple
was renovated and new God & Goddess' statues were brought. Continuous
various religious activities were carried on & the whole environment
was filled with spirituality.
· VS 2029: Whole village was enlightened with road lights.
· VS 2033: On 6th of Chaitra Vad month a procession for Jal Yatra
was moved around the village.
· VS 2035: On 13th of Vaishakh Sud month Son of Shri Tejshi Bhavanji
Vora - Chi. Dilipbhai took Diksha in Shri Sthanakwasi Aanth Koti Nani Paksha.
Site originated by www.panjokutch.com
Copyright © 2000-2001 Panjokutch and its content providers. All rights