HISTORY                 

                   TOTAL AREA OF VILLAGE IS 1600 ACRES. IT IS ONLY 3.4 KMS(2 MILES) AWAY FROM MUNDRA PORT.

                        IN  1520  ( SAMVAT  1576 )  SADAU  VILLAGE  WAS  INHERITED TO A MAVDA RAJPUT, RAHU GOPAL. AT THE LATER STAGE FIRST OSWAL JAIN FAMILY CAME TO SADAU.

                   IN 1794 ( SAMVAT 1850 ) SADAU  WAS SOLD  TO THE RAO OF KUTCH  ( KING). AROUND 1850-55 SADAU WAS GIFTED TO DWARKADHEESH MANDIR.

                    IT WAS THEN ADMINISTRATED BY THE  MAHANTS   (REPRESENTATIVE) OF THAT JAGEER.

Site originated by www.panjokutch.com
Copyright 2000-2001 Panjokutch and its content providers. All rights reserved.